Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year! I'm Celebrating with Pancakes!!

Well Happy 2010 to you! I have been on a blogging break since just before Christmas, as I have been icky sick and have not really felt like eating, let alone blogging! But I am feeling much better now, btw, and am ready to be in the blog world again!! I am still not ready to put up xmas pics yet, as I got sick on Christmas and barfed up that whole meal. Sad, but true. And looking at the pictures makes me want to ralph again. So there ya go.

Anyway, after a long night of New Year's Eve celebrating last night, my friends and I went out to brunch at Succotash, a local Kansas City brunch place/diner, to ring in the new year right...with delicious food!!

I got the Vegan Pancakes...which are HUGE as you can see in the pic below!! Bigger than that plate, so it's at least 12 or 13 inches in diameter. I mean daaaaaang that's one big pancake! Luckily, I brought home about half of it to have for dinner tonight! Yay leftovers!! And I got some fresh fruit and coffee, just to make it a well-rounded brunch! Yum!! ps the vegan pancakes aren't on the menu, you have to ask for them specially, so do that! Thanks to Succotash for great vegan pancakes, even at an omni restaurant. Props!!

1 comment:

Dani said...

That's very nice of them to make you vegan pancakes:) I had pancakes from "california vegan" recently, and they looked about the same as yours, HUGE, bigger than the plate. Yummy now I want pancakes.
btw, I used to live in Kansas City! I was born there.

Dani