Pages

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Old Newz

I have been talking 4EVER about creating my own blog, so I have been taking pictures of a lot the pretty and yummy food I've made for the past few months...just in case! Now that I actually followed through, I need to share the goodies ( I know you want them!)

Sooooo, here are a few things I have made in the past few months that are photo- and praise-worthy...

Vegan Sushi!!! rice, gingered tempeh, avocado, sprouts, and a butt-load of other veggies...with wasabi and organic miso....i have a special place in my heart for fermented foods!!




(sorry 'bout the lighting...i was still learning!)
A stir fry of tofu, veggies, tons o' fresh ginger, and cashews...over mugwort soba noodles....with broccoli and a little kimchi





Chickpea Cutlets from 'Nomicon with mushroom gravy, rosemary roasted root vegetables (becoming a fav for steve and me) and organic asparagus....spring has been gooood to us!




Breakfast time!! Banana-walnut pancakes from La Dolce Vegan! with scrambled tofu (onions, garlic, peppers, black pepper, turmeric) and slices of organic navel orange--Goooood morning!



And now for some CUPCAKE happenings!!!!
Caramel Apple Spice Cupcakes from 'Nomicon--such a hit!!!
Chocolate Cherry Cupcakes from VCTOTOW

Chocolate Mint Cupcakes from VCTOTW

I colored the frosting green with spirulina (TRY THIS!!) and topped the little cuties with a square of Black and Gold's Mint Dark Chocolate Bar....my favorite cupcake, for now....but this will be really hard to beat!!

Where would any of us be with out The PPK, by the way????

No comments: